0 votes
How much money did KSI make from the Logan Paul fight?

1 Answer

0 votes
Logan Paul also stated that claims of both fighters earning "$30 to $40 million dollars each" are false. YouTube took a 30% share of the pay-per-view revenue, with the remaining 70% split evenly between KSI and Logan Paul, each receiving a 35% share.
...